Monday, January 8, 2007

Written Business Plan On Poultry Farming

Vitrail - 3rd Workshop

As motivation for the work has not passed the 2007, there was nothing to post ... So I save the honor with my 3rd course of stained glass;)
Well, not much technical as new, cutting glass, then cutting the glass, and finally cut glass ... I still messed up 2 pieces that I have to shrink. Explanation:

To keep the white part, no problem, just follow the line of diamond and snap. To keep the yellow part (the one I need of course) is more complicated, because if it snaps, part of the point breaks. Not glop ...
First method is cutting edge of the area point to point, and then we can cut the rounded net (basically the point no longer breaks as the area removed is lighter).
second method, we follow rounding and "out there" before it is too big a piece, several cuts are necessary to approach the flare you want, and what remains is ground and exceeded.

So after my 3rd session of 2 hours, I'm here:

For less observers, I even did a bit of white on the bottom right;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment