Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Kind Of Mucus You Get Before Your Period Due

insulation pantry

Just wanted to say that finally we could not bring himself to put on our beautiful hardboard beams. We just put a tarp in the meantime and when it will be a true cellar-flat-en-hard (for now, is earth ground, there's 20cm of false level ...), will be the wainscoting or batten ceiling.
Tarping Before, I brushed my beams with concentrated bleach to remove a fungus blue / black began to spread, it works great!
For glass wool, as I had not solved my problem of vapor barrier, bah, I'm not dressed! And more as the sheet is transparent, I would see quickly if there is or not condensation. So I asked the bare glass wool 10cm thick roll, I cut the strips with a cutter and saw before undoing the roll, it goes really fast and it puts in less everywhere; )

PS: it was good to isolate!
... a lil picture of the garden for D & O;)

I think that Estelle will soon make a post to the window ... I saw the pictures, it's still not finished, but it's nice:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment