Monday, January 22, 2007

Things To Write To Someone Who Just Had Baby

question ...

During that Estelle ended the cutouts of the window, I finally finished the pantry store.

Well yes, it was not finished last!
And when I say "vacuum" ...

few ... no trips to the recycling center!
The purpose of this storage is to move to insulate the ceiling of the cellar, because as above, it is our room and the pantry is as handy as a piece called "cool" as the room would be nicer with a floor a bit warmer;)
We'll put some glass wool between the joists and make a false ceiling hardboard. I can hear "Arrggghhh! His French ceiling! the ugly white hardboard! sacrilege! " ... and you're right. But hey, it's a cellar and I have neither the desire nor the time to flatten the joist (or make a lime-coated flax;)) So, it will be content ... but it will be ugly ...

To return to the post title, I have a question you submit for insulation, air barrier steam I put down hardboard side or top side of the room floor?
I tend to say it up but I still have a small doubt ... If anyone can enlighten me. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment