Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Impacted Bowels Treatmemt

: 4th episode

No damn much ... I wanted to finish all my cuts and bin no, I made it myself and 7 remaining 10 ... But I made the oval was cut the most complicated. It should "fit" by an edge of glass, join the line of the oval, so we can follow, and "out" of glass on one edge. Then you must "break" the piece cut without damaging the oval. And again ... For the oval, at least 8 slices. There if you follow ... you tell me ... remains peaks glass ... and yes, so we start by grinoter with pliers (it's been super scared ...) and a tuning with the grinder.

I love this glass, it changes color and transparency. (This is the same oval on the picture below, as what Having a glass with a transparent background and it does not like)

So I finished my next course cuts and the one after I mount the window with lead, soda, and I ... But if my love more than 2 and it's good ... must say that I have exhausted my credit gift so now we pay our way;).

Besides it's worth it to take courses, 15 € 2 hours, the equipment is provided (tools, glassware, lead, coffee, etc. ...). You should know that the glass plates are very expensive (50 to 300 € / m2 depending on the types and colors). So when you need just a little bit of color it is an expensive little piece!
hardware from top to bottom: the diamond wheel to kind of "singing" scratching the glass, it's where it should break. Then the clamp snack, go ahead, imagine nibbling the edges of a piece of glass that you do not break;). And then comes the marker to trace the contours of the cardboard template on the glass ... So we cut on the inside line of the label;)

Anyway, to this day I'm here:


the way my love ... I go back Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment