Monday, December 18, 2006

I Have Warts On My Labia

It's been a long time ...

... we had not seen a lot of rails.
Advantage is a holiday to tackle the wall of the first floor street side aka the north face of Evrest. This is a site that I worried a bit because supermarkets and tall so must be as specific as possible. Too messy ending up with a list of a few cm when the top or a wall that undulates.

I started by spotting my vertical and my horizontal to ask the first level amounts. Once the mark "3m high" (high amounts) scored, I made holes (it was long as it, is ..) while the 50 cm "maper" of lines (and yes, I 've yet) to fix the rails and securing the well wall to wall. I also made a series of hangers screwed to the wall at shoulder height (I think it is the height where it rests on a wall so there it is necessary to strengthen the most;)). Tomorrow, the second level posts and frames 2 windows ... if all goes well;)

Let us all spare a thought for my drill that did not survive past 12 miserable holes. He was 2 years old and had served more than (all the holes for the beams and joists, chimney, Planing on various openings for doors ...). It was really cheap (25 euros) and strong so I used the same;)
... I'm gonna open it anyway to see what he has, you never know;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment