Sunday, December 17, 2006

Example Of Letter For Franchise

Stained Glass 2 ... Return

As promised ...
I went to my second window during the afternoon. I started by cutting my boss. It's great galley scissors weird that cut of 5 mm wide (nearly had me a bulb). Anyway, it's done. After he had put the number and color on my block and every little piece of cardboard. And then I started the real job by the red glass. We must take the glass falls (my glass veins therefore note the direction), and find tips to cut it.

Cutting, as it is right it's going. After grinding it is the song (pictured right) and look-through that nothing exceeds the cardboard template (otherwise it will hamper the joint). And here is finished with red ... 2h already that I am? Bon bah after January 7th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment