Friday, December 22, 2006

Broken Humerus C-section

acomplie Misson!

So, as announced in the previous post, this morning, motivated, we tackled the plasterboard and hop, 2-stroke 3 movements (a bit more anyway), it was done. A huge thank you to my neighbor (seasoned renovator) who gave me the tab for any pose. There's been no problem, all cuts are passed on the first try and 13h had finished:)
Now we can go on a quiet weekend.
I'll return next week windows in the evening after work, argh!, the holidays are almost finished: (


Panning is crappy but it looks very good for real, they are happy the Yelk;)
We spotted the plates for better rigidity, the wall is no longer a "homogenous block" in this way. Plates missing after it because I do not know yet exactly where the wall will fall on the other wall, it will wait a bit.
For cons, I'm gonna have fun with the seals, pfff, I for 6 months ... and again ...

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas with lots of practical gifts;)
We will show our new tools after the holidays, lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment